DNA Parentage Testing For Canines Is Fast, Affordable And Powerful
The Canine DNA Parentage Test is used to determine parents of dogs. Breeders and owners of dogs use this test to ensure accuracy of breeding records, confirm and guarantee pedigrees and protect breed integrity.
- DNA profiles are individual specific and allow for verification of a dog’s pedigree no matter how “line-bred” the pedigree.
- It confirms that pedigrees are correct and guarantees puppy buyers that pedigrees are accurate.
- It can be used in cases of multiple sires and can determine and verify the sire in any litter. Even if the possible sires are related.
- It can ensure that semen, which is artificially inseminated, can be verified and guarantee the semen used.
- It can put to rest any issues of breeding disputes over parentage.
- It can be used for ‘Clear By Parentage’ testing of hereditary diseases.
A typical test includes both parents and pups. If the dam or sire is missing, please call us for more information about testing options.